As we now know, serums are an essential part of any active anti-aging skincare regimen. Their unique molecular structure allows them to permeate the outer surface of skin and penetrate deeper to provide an advanced level of hydration.
If you’re already using a serum regularly, you’re on the right track to effectively moisturizing and nourishing your skin but now you can learn how to heighten the effect of your facial serum by following Sean Rockey’s Serum Tips below!
OSEA Esthetician Sean Rockey shares his top tips for extending the lifetime of your favorite serum while maximizing its anti-aging benefits for your skin. That’s what we call a win-win!
1. After washing your face, gently pat your skin dry before applying your serum.
2. Apply one pump of serum to the back of your hand and then use your fingertips to dot the serum onto your forehead, under-eye area, cheeks and chin.
3. Going back to each of these areas, use your fingertips to distribute the serum evenly.
4. Allow a few minutes for the serum to absorb deep into skin before applying any finishing products or makeup.
5. Extend the life of your serums by storing them in a cool, dry place.